Friday, February 23, 2007

Splendid! Nonsense!

I'm lonely.

I wore a summer suit and light lavender suede shoes today - it rained on me - I didn't know it was raining or going to rain all day.

I made an offer on a house today, but I'm really not that excited about it. I don't even know that I want it. And it is way more than I can afford. Shouldn't you be in love to sell your future to a bank?

I found out my stress behavior is extreme impatience, annoyance that everyone is so stupid (including me when I can't figure out why my formatting isn't working), and short, pointed responses to interruptions. However, we got the proposal out the door by 7:55pm. It seems the job always fills the time given.

My friend got her dream job offer. Hurray! Neither of us had the energy to celebrate tonight, but we will, soon.

I go to SF for work next week. All I want to do is: go to the science museum, eat at Chutney, sit at a bar to watch the moving portraits, and one new experience undetermined as of yet.

What else? I'm considering doing something really bad, just to see what would happen. That sounds way more exciting than it is.

I will not harbor bad thoughts. I will not harbor unhealthy thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home