Monday, October 10, 2005

my little car accident

Never posted from 10/10/05:

Well, I got "nailed in the rear" on Sat. It was scary - I heard it coming, then saw it coming. Screeeecchhhh, then boom. The van that hit me had to be towed off the freeway. The front axel was shot. No one was hurt, just shocked. I was covered in peppermint tea. I missed the MOCA art opening as a result.

More today, 1/25/06, looking back:

The car I was in had 20K worth of damage, but I drove away. I only had some muscle pain a week later. The greatest loss was my custom CD from Weston, which I miss a lot. This was my first real accident, and I hope it is my last.

1 Comments:

Blogger virgi said...

WOW, I'm glad your okay, and thats all that matters! I was hit from behind in my brand new TL only 1 hour after leaving the dealership. SUCKS. But I go my car all fixed as you got to see when I visited you in Tampa. Now I want to trade it in for the new H3. hehehe

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home