Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hater

Hate is a destructive experience. All it needs is a small spark, then it takes off to create a wild fire inside of you. You can become someone you didn't even know existed when fueled by hate (via pain). I've experienced this first hand. I just try to not let that spark turn into action. Try is the operative word here.

Funny, it is a lot like love. You do crazy things (like not sleep) and say crazy things (that don't always hold true). It turns you flush and focuses your attention to some person. It feels good when that other person feels what you are feeling...

So good luck to those falling in love - you may hate that person with the same passion sooner or later. Do I sound bitter? Maybe, but love and hate are great?

3 Comments:

Blogger virgi said...

Wow, this sounds pretty deep. Reading between the lines and I hope your okay. I do know the hate you speek of, been there done that. Knowing how stong you are, I bet your on top of not taking action. I say you speak your mind, F*** it. LOL

9:24 PM  
Blogger virgi said...

Wow, this sounds pretty deep. Reading between the lines and I hope your okay. I do know the hate you speak of, been there done that. Knowing how strong you are, I bet your on top of not taking action. I say you speak your mind, F*** it. LOL

9:25 PM  
Blogger Weston Deboer said...

what? hate on this!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home